Lunch & Lead: Transforming Others Through Effective Coaching, September 18, 2024
Understanding how to develop the talent in your employees is possibly the most important skill a manager can possess. Learning how to coach your employees will help you unleash their potential and allow you to focus on taking your business to the next level. In this session, you will be given the basics of coaching, and then you will participate in an activity to apply what you have learned. You will leave this session with powerful tools to develop your employees as well as hands on experience for applying those skills.
This workshop will enable you to:
• Receive instruction on how to coach your employees.
• Have the opportunity to develop unique learning perspectives on the coaching process from a seasoned executive coach.
• Understand your current strengths and weaknesses as a coach.
• Create a plan for your future development as a coach.
Lunch & Lead: A Leadership Series
- March 20th 11:30AM, How to Attract, Recruit and Retain Great Employees
- May 8th , 11:30AM, Leading with Authenticity
- June 12th 11:30AM, Assertive Communication and Healthy Conflict
- August 21st 11:30AM, Building and Sustaining Trust
- September 18th 11:30AM, Transforming Others Through Effective Coaching
- November 13th 11:30AM, Powerful Strategies in Building and Leading Exceptional Teams
If you would like to attend all the lunches, feel free to call us at 614-837-1556 or email us to get you registered for each event.
Date and Time
Wednesday Sep 18, 2024
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
CW Community Center
45 E. Waterloo St
Canal Winchester, OH
Register for all 6 courses and receive a leadership certificate and be entered to win a $100 gift card.