Lunch & Lead: Powerful Strategies in Building and Leading Exceptional Teams, November 13, 2024
So often leaders spend so much time interacting with clients and solving problems that they don’t take the time to do the necessary work to maintain and develop the bonds of their team. Throughout this interactive presentation, M.J. Clark will reveal the areas that several researchers show to be critical in the development, nurturing and management of highly effective teams. She will discuss the common dysfunctions of teams and will share the surprising results of research about the components that make up the “perfect” team.
This workshop will enable you to:
• Learn about the common dysfunctional traps of teams.
• Understand the components that researchers have found make up the most effective teams.
• Use tips provided to immediately make work teams more collaborative and productive.
Lunch & Lead: A Leadership Series
- March 20th 11:30AM, How to Attract, Recruit and Retain Great Employees
- May 8th , 11:30AM, Leading with Authenticity
- June 12th 11:30AM, Assertive Communication and Healthy Conflict
- August 21st 11:30AM, Building and Sustaining Trust
- September 18th 11:30AM, Transforming Others Through Effective Coaching
- November 13th 11:30AM, Powerful Strategies in Building and Leading Exceptional Teams
If you would like to attend all the lunches, feel free to call us at 614-837-1556 or email us to get you registered for each event.
Date and Time
Wednesday Nov 13, 2024
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EST
CW Community Center
45 E. Waterloo St
Canal Winchester, OH
Register for all 6 courses and receive a leadership certificate and be entered to win a $100 gift card.