Lunch & Lead: How to Attract, Recruit and Retain Great Employees, March 20, 2024
Attracting and keeping talented employees is a critical activity in the long-term success of any company. In this interactive presentation, M.J. Clark will share what she has learned from research and extensive leadership consulting to hire and keep the best employees. She will help you understand the critical components of creating a culture that empowers its employees and attracts the best talent. The importance of an annual review and how it helps create a culture of excellence that "A" players' demand will also be addressed.
This workshop will enable you to:
Lunch & Lead: A Leadership Series
- Understand how to develop and empower your employees.
- Know how to create a review system that rewards good behavior and addresses poor behavior.
- Gain insight on how to keep under-performing employees accountable.
- March 20th 11:30AM, How to Attract, Recruit and Retain Great Employees
- May 8th , 11:30AM, Leading with Authenticity
- June 12th 11:30AM, Assertive Communication and Healthy Conflict
- August 21st 11:30AM, Building and Sustaining Trust
- September 18th 11:30AM, Transforming Others Through Effective Coaching
- November 13th 11:30AM, Powerful Strategies in Building and Leading Exceptional Teams
If you would like to attend all the lunches, feel free to call us at 614-837-1556 or email us to get you registered for each event.
Date and Time
Wednesday Mar 20, 2024
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
CW Community Center
45 E. Waterloo St
Canal Winchester, OH
Register for all 6 courses and receive a leadership certificate and be entered to win a $100 gift card.