Lunch & Lead: Building and Sustaining Trust, August 21, 2024
All successful relationships are built upon trust, but few managers and leaders understand how to build and sustain trust. In this interactive session, M.J. Clark will explore with you the fundamental aspects of trust and how our behaviors directly affect trust building. She will engage you in a discussion about self-trust and how to manage procrastination to become more reliable.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Understand fundamental aspects of trust.
- Gain insight into the behaviors that positively and negatively affect trust.
- Identify ways to increase trust in yourself.
- Learn the motivation behind procrastination and how to manage it.
Lunch & Lead: A Leadership Series
- March 20th 11:30AM, How to Attract, Recruit and Retain Great Employees
- May 8th , 11:30AM, Leading with Authenticity
- June 12th 11:30AM, Assertive Communication and Healthy Conflict
- August 21st 11:30AM, Building and Sustaining Trust
- September 18th 11:30AM, Transforming Others Through Effective Coaching
- November 13th 11:30AM, Powerful Strategies in Building and Leading Exceptional Teams
If you would like to attend all the lunches, feel free to call us at 614-837-1556 or email us to get you registered for each event.
Date and Time
Wednesday Aug 21, 2024
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
CW Community Center
45 E. Waterloo St
Canal Winchester, OH
Register for all 6 courses and receive a leadership certificate and be entered to win a $100 gift card.