Lunch & Lead: Assertive Communication and Healthy Conflict, June 12, 2024
The ability to manage conflict is a highly sought-after quality in leaders. It also has a significant impact upon the organizations whose leaders possess it. In this interactive presentation, you will learn the difference between criticism and constructive feedback and how conflict can be both positive and damaging to an organization. M.J. Clark will provide strategies for reducing conflict and mediating workplace confrontations. You will leave with practical tips to help you and your team members manage conflict more effectively.
This workshop will enable you to:
• Have an improved ability to communicate during a conflict
• Understand how to effectively give constructive feedback
• Use tips for mediating discussion between others
• Handle workplace conflict more confidently
Lunch & Lead: A Leadership Series
- March 20th 11:30AM, How to Attract, Recruit and Retain Great Employees
- May 8th , 11:30AM, Leading with Authenticity
- June 12th 11:30AM, Assertive Communication and Healthy Conflict
- August 21st 11:30AM, Building and Sustaining Trust
- September 18th 11:30AM, Transforming Others Through Effective Coaching
- November 13th 11:30AM, Powerful Strategies in Building and Leading Exceptional Teams
If you would like to attend all the lunches, feel free to call us at 614-837-1556 or email us to get you registered for each event.
Date and Time
Wednesday Jun 12, 2024
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
CW Community Center
45 E. Waterloo St
Canal Winchester, OH
Register for all 6 courses and receive a leadership certificate and be entered to win a $100 gift card.