Wilcox Communities is seeking a qualified candidate that is interested in joining our property management team as a Full Time Leasing Agent. The Leasing Agent will work 5 days a week, weekend hours will be required. Seeking someone that will enhance the value of the property and has excellent customer service skills. This person will show the model apartment home and answer any questions about the community.
- High School Graduate
- Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and initiate appropriate course of action.
- Effectively convey ideas.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Fair Housing laws.
- Competence in personal computer skills a must; and Entrata software preferred but will train.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Present self in a neat, clean, and professional manner at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
Although the company has grown tremendously over the years, Wilcox Communities still prides itself on keeping its original focus of developing quality neighborhoods with a unique focus on customer service, all while maintaining a family-owned team atmosphere.
Wilcox Communities value diversity and are committed to Equal Opportunity in Employment and compliance with Fair Housing laws. We offer a competitive salary as well as 401K, health, dental, and life insurance benefits.